Account information – in order to buy tickets from us you are required to create an account and provide certain information such as your email address, name, location. We only collect personal information necessary to provide the service and to provide you with relevant information. If you would like to purchase tickets from us you will be asked to input your credit card or billing information.
Location information – In order to provide you with information about concerts or promotions in your area, we collect your location information when you input it into your account details.
Personal information you choose to provide to obtain additional services- we may collect personal information that you choose to provide to us, for example if you sign up to receive newsletters, marketing promotions, surveys. We may collect you name, email address, mailing address, phone number and survey responses. We will make clear was information we may process as a result of your engagement. You may opt out of this at any time.
How we use information –
To fulfill our contractual obligations under an existing agreement with you or in anticipation of entering into an agreement with you, including:
– To provide any services or products that you request or purchase in connection with the Services;
– To enforce your legal rights under an agreement; and
– To provide you with an estimate of the cost of our products and services.
To meet and fulfill our legitimate business interests, including:
– To contact you regarding the administration of any features or functions of the Services;
– To market and promote the Services, including promotions and other initiatives
and sending marketing e-mails and correspondence;
– To respond to your questions, comments, complaints, requests and other communications;
– To track your return visits and use of the Services and to save your User Account, registration and profile data or other Information in order to tailor your experience with the Services, customize what you see when you use the Services, and save your credentials so you do not have to re-enter such data each time you use the Services;
– To manage our business needs, such as monitoring, analysing, modifying and improving the Services’ and Sites’ functionality and performance;
– To grow our business;
– To get to know our potential and existing users, clients and customers;
– To develop new products and/or services;
– To determine which features and functionality of the Services users like best to help us operate the Services, enhance and improve the Services.
To comply with our regulatory or legal obligations, to enforce our legal rights or comply with legal processes, including:
– To detect and prevent fraud or infringement of our or any third party’s rights;
– To meet reporting requirements (e.g. filing tax forms);
– To retain documents and information related to a legal action;
– To report data breaches or unauthorized access to the Services.
Rights and Choices Regarding Information
At times, you may be presented with the option to “opt-in” to receiving certain marketing and promotional communications or other information from us and others that we think will be of interest to you.
Recipients of such communications can unsubscribe or “opt-out” by following the specific instructions included in such communications. At any time you may request that we delete your Information and/or your account, or opt you out of receiving marketing and promotional e-mails from us, by emailing us at email@example.com detailing your request. Please note that such requests may not take effect immediately, but will be processed without undue delay and during which time your Information shall remain subject to the prior privacy settings. We will take steps to delete your Information as soon as is practicable, but some Information may remain in archived/ backup copies pursuant to our legal obligations or as otherwise required by law. We will communicate the erasure to each recipient to whom Information was disclosed, unless this proves impossible or involves disproportionate efforts.
We maintain and have implemented security safeguards to protect the Personal Information submitted to and collected, used and stored by us, both during transmission and once we receive it. However, no method of transmission over the Internet or via a mobile device, or method of electronic storage, is 100% secure – so we cannot guarantee its absolute security. You should take certain steps to protect your account and Personal Information as well, such as by choosing a strong password and keeping such password private, and logging out of your account when you are finished using it.
Our Policy Regarding Children
Our Sites and Services are not directed to children under the age of 16. We do not knowingly collect Information from children under the age of 16. If you are under the age of 16, you may not use the Services, including registering for or providing any information about yourself to or in connection with the Services, participating in any sweepstakes, contests, social networking features, posting, communications functionality or engaging in other activities that collect and/or permit you to enter information about yourself. If we obtain actual knowledge that we have collected Personal Information from someone under the age of 16, we will promptly delete it, unless we are legally obligated to retain such data. If you believe that we have mistakenly or unintentionally collected information from someone under the age of 16, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Digital Millennium Copyright Act
Our Servers Location & IP address
Location: London, UK